Ryanair June flights

Options
I was just wondering if anyone has had a flight showing as still going with Ryanair in June? They are still showing our flight leaving from Edinburgh on the 28th against the FCO advice unless essential. All other operators have cancelled (I was going with BA from LHR and my wife Edinburgh with Ryanair). Although not surprised by this, I was wondering if anyone else had had anything similar? Will they let it run to the last minute? They bombarded me with emails a a few weeks back by consistently moving the time of the flight and offering me vouchers or a reschedule making me think that they would cancel the flight completely. Ryanair as usual fail to answer any questions.

Comments

• Helena_Karpel
    Options
    They are so creative in making excuses and avoiding direct answers. I do not know what to do with them. Calling their phone number lasts endlessly without any result. Live chat's agent pretended he cannot find my booking. I have booked flights for my children to and from Edinburgh, two on 14 June, that ones were cancelled, then one on 1 July incoming and another on 2 July outgoing. They pretend that flights still will be performed. For the 1 July they offered change of time, and voucher or refund if I would not agree, so I have chosen refund. Today they are offering me to check-in. The last one they did not cancel, but how could people fly away from the country if they never arrived?!! Can anybody give me any advise?
  • brianposter
    brianposter Posts: 1,291 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    I flew on June 25; plane almost empty  They seemed to have problems sending out the correct email messages, but I would assume that if a flight is still on the schedule it will probably fly.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback