New Post Advanced Search

easyJet flight refund vouchers

1 reply 153 views
Just checking how many voucher codes you get from a cancelled return flight as only one code can be used per booking which isn't much good if only 1 flight planned for the next year or so.I'm about to request voucher but on manage bookings it implies/gives impression it might be 2 voucher codes also the £5 p/p per flight extra voucher will be a separate code on top of the refund vouchers so i could have up to 3 vouchers to use.the other option of £5 p/p per flight food/drink voucher may well be worthless if they don't/cant serve anything on flights.I'm thinking it'll be easier to request the refund to cc instead,you get the impression easyJet are trying to look good offering all the vouchers but are planning on a low redemption

Replies

• maghatermaghater Forumite
    341 posts
    Tenth Anniversary 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    I accepted one, booked seats for next summer, and now they have cancelled the flight, and pulled out of my local airport Newcastle. Nearest alternative is 120 miles away, would mean overnight stay car parking etc., which would probably cost more than the flights. Am fighting them to get a refund to cc but they are proving difficult to communicate with, think its going to be a long uphill battle, but they have really peed me and other 5 members of my party off. Must have known when we accepted the voucher that ops from Newcastle were going to be scrapped at end of August.