New Post Advanced Search
dfjsdfjs Forumite
1 posts
MoneySaving Newbie
for months Scottish Power take £3000 DD out my bank each month and each month I contact them for a refund and get DD changed and heyho each month reverts back to £3000.Now up till Feb I always got refunded but since feb thgeres some computer glitch at Scottish power and they are not able to refund any funds, I have tried Indemnity claims  on DD payments and Scottish power keep claiming it back I have phoned emailed text online chat you name it ive done it and still they cant sort it out  Basically they owe me £6000  as of  DD they took wrongly,
No matter whom I talk to or whom I write to no one can sort it out, I have now cancelled the DD because no matter how many times its changed it defaults back to £3000.SWo since Feb I have been trying everything to recover mu money to no result, They sent a checque for £3001.36   where they got this figure from I do n ot kinow, I requested to cancel cheque as I can not get to a bank, I have been nice nasty threatening anything you can think threatened court action etc  but nope they will not pay me my money,I have also lost 5 months interest on this being out my bank not to mention the distress, WHAT ELSE CAN I DO HELP     

Replies