Forum Home» Competitions Time» Compers Chat Corner

WHERE Are The Pillars Of The MSE Comping Community!?!?!

New Post Advanced Search

WHERE Are The Pillars Of The MSE Comping Community!?!?!

edited 12 June at 12:58PM in Compers Chat Corner
21 replies 2.5K views
MrRichTeaMrRichTea Forumite
18 posts
Ninth Anniversary 10 Posts
edited 12 June at 12:58PM in Compers Chat Corner
Hi All
What made this the best competition forum, in the entire world, was it's members, with the DIRE changes to forum layout, plus covid19, it seems to of split & divided the entire collective, from this site, to at least 3 i know of, some of which, I'd never envisioned ever stop posting or leaving.
Although not an active poster, i was always humbled by all the effort certain individuals put in, taking time & effort helping others entering / changing lives.
IMO these, were & are / have been to my knowledge some the biggest contributors to this site, can we please confirm if they're still with us & if at all anything we can do to entice them back:
Lakshmi7
Firefly
mum2boys
One-Eye
Monkey_Chinchilla
cornishpasty1
glad
thingamaBob
morningpostie
Comping_Rich
JamboDP
TheMoneypit
McLennan
bees**knees
Painkiller
bluesooz
jaibaby
pa2539
Hertzybazas
MaineBlue
BikerChick
+ Many, Many MORE.
If each MEMBER could REPLY to let us know, either way - i really hope you stay, it means alot.
(Apologies if you've been left off the list, i appreciate each & every single one of you)
I have been loyal for as long as i can remember, but even I've noticed a huge fall in posts, drop in wins, which has even led me to consider alternatives (i stuck with the new set-up even though i loathed it for a fair few weeks) so believe me, it's not something i would do lightly, i feel as if we need to go straight to MARTIN LEIWS (via TWITTER?) to let him know we have not resolved issues, unhappy etc. in vein hope he can come to realise he's loosing us all.
Thanks for listening, happy to hear everyones thoughts, i have a feeling this view is very much shared by the MSE Competitions as a whole.
Keep on comping
#Staysafe
MrRichTea

Replies

• mjm3346mjm3346 Forumite
    44K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Discussing other Forum users

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/4935364/discussing-other-forum-users#latest

The Compers Chat Corner is for fun banter about competitions and a little bit beside. Please remember it's not for discussing other Forum users