Forum Home» Competitions Time» I won! I won! I won!

Thank You Bees**knees - £233 of Hair Products

New Post Advanced Search

Thank You Bees**knees - £233 of Hair Products

9 replies 141 views
I had an email yesterday from Mumsnet to say i had won £233 of Living Proof Hair products. 
Thank you Bees**knees for posting up and to everyone else who takes the time to post up these competitions.
I just need a hair cut now to go with it ...

Replies

• bees**kneesbees**knees Forumite
    2.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well done 👏
  • BigboytysonBigboytyson Forumite
    1.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    Well done xxx 
    2020 Wins:EUREKA i300 Robot vacuum cleaner, £100 TL Mag 6, £250 Sainsbury vouch, can of neutraldol air fresh,Shrek & Donkey headbands, Rizmo, 6mnth Vegums,Match-Football Records book, RAINBOCORNS,Spar Bundle-PS4, BBQ, Lazy Bed & Beer Fridge, Dragon Ball Action Figure Prize Bundle, Aromistico coffee set, 24pk Sustainable toilet rolls,Trolls Lego Bundle, 3 cans Siren Lumina Craft Beer, Bloodshot Blu-ray, BioMiracle Face Mask bundle, Scruff-a-Luvs! Who will you rescue?, Autoglym car cleaning Hamper, Ravel Tales, Rosalind Franklin 50p pack,Atlantic Spirit Laver Gin, Pet munchies - Duck strips, The Tardis Chronicles:VOLUME 1, Harry Potter back to school bundle, Giant Paint Stick set, Ochre Shoulder Bag
  • mjm3346mjm3346 Forumite
    44K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    🥇Congratulations🥇

• MintyBMintyB Forumite
    495 posts
    100 Posts
    ✭✭
    Excellent win! :)
  • libra10libra10 Forumite
    14.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fabulous, well done
  • thingamaBobthingamaBob Forumite
    20.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done. 👍

• edited 12 June at 5:20PM
    MisslayedMisslayed Forumite, Board Guide
    8.3K posts
    Fifth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 12 June at 5:20PM
    Congratulations! :) I hope they are products that make you look like you've been to the hairdresser! 💇‍♀️💇
    Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • Annak789Annak789 Forumite
    216 posts
    100 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary
    ✭✭
    Well done 👍 
  • fire**flyfire**fly Forumite
    146K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
     lovely, well done smiley
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png