Query - Where can I report a member for stealing posts from elsewhere?

Options
So I noticed that bp5678 is stealing other's posts from other forums and changing the referral detail to his own - i tried to link evidence but I can't post a link as I just joined.
Granted this time it was for a service that neither website supports as it turns out it's dodgy as anything, but still doesn't change that this individual is simply farming others' efforts to spread themselves. 
Just wanted to know where to report this reallty?

Thanks

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    At the bottom of each post is a report button, you press that and report the post.
    Before you do that though, a referral post with details taken out and the OP's added in is fine as they have removed the other persons details and entered theirs.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback