Calling NOW TV sports fans.... I have some questions.....

In true MSE style I have given notice to Sky as I realised we only watch / record the mainstream channels and Sky Sports.
Got myself a freesat recordable box and a NOW TV Stick coupled with a Currys 3 month Sky Sports Pass....
Can I use vouchers from Currys / Amazon / wherever etc every month ?
Do Now TV make any offers ?
I have no problem paying £33.99 a month for SS but would rather pay less, any tips, help or advice would be well received...
Thanks to MSE I cleared £37k of debt in five years and I was lucky enough to meet Martin to thank him personally.

Comments

• Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,270
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Ambassador
    There's a limit on some type of vouchers , mainly those on Amazon and eBay so it only lets you use once and then refuses more of the same .

Nowtv often do 6 month and 12 month passes on their website at a discount if you pay up front.

Cancellation of the automatic renewal of the pass often results in personal offers at a discount , I got a 1 month cinema pass at the start of lockdown , they emailed towards the end of the month offering 6 months at a bargain £2 a month automatically applied.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Shopping and Freebies, Phones and TV and Over 50s boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing . All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Neil_Jones
    Neil_Jones Posts: 8,805
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Yes to both questions.
  • Browntoa
    Ambassador
    For example , my current offer

I'm a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Shopping and Freebies, Phones and TV and Over 50s boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing . All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • richardvc
    richardvc Posts: 1,164
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Would I be correct in assuming that when I set the first sports pass up that I have to put in bank / credit card details beforehand ? If that is correct, I guess I shall have to be aware of dates etc to make sure it doesn't auto renew then......
    Thanks to MSE I cleared £37k of debt in five years and I was lucky enough to meet Martin to thank him personally.
  • richardvc
    richardvc Posts: 1,164
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Browntoa, over the years you have answered a number of questions that I have posed and I would like to thank you for that. Yours is the only forum name that I recognise on MSE as you pop up on a variety of subjects !
  • Browntoa
    Ambassador
    richardvc said:
    Would I be correct in assuming that when I set the first sports pass up that I have to put in bank / credit card details beforehand ? If that is correct, I guess I shall have to be aware of dates etc to make sure it doesn't auto renew then......
    You can add a pass and then cancel straight away , it runs until it's end date. Or make a note of the date to cancel ( it's also viewable on your account , it shows the end date of all vouchers)

You need to add a card to the account during registration
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.4K Life & Family
  • 246.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback