New Post Advanced Search

Apple trade in

6 replies 176 views
saxonmansaxonman Forumite
332 posts
Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker Uniform Washer
✭✭
I’ve just got a new IPhone SE. Only because of the Apple trade in. The trade in company have revised the offer to £0 as not working as stated. It worked well enough when I posted it, phone always worked. I take Apple are no better then other trade in companies say one thing, until they get your phone then say something else. Not happy, Anyway rejected the offer of £0 so phone being returned. Sorry this is more of a rant , then wanting advice. 
SAXONMAN :beer:

Replies

• ididntgetwhereiamtodayididntgetwhereiamtoday Forumite
    1.6K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    Trade in prices are always ridiculously low. You may as well give your old phone to a friend or family member who’d appreciate it or keep as a spare. 
    I didn't get where i am today by not reading moneysavingexpert.com
  • edited 24 May at 8:22PM
    NotclosemindedNotcloseminded Forumite
    426 posts
    100 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    edited 24 May at 8:22PM
    saxonman said:
    I’ve just got a new IPhone SE. Only because of the Apple trade in. The trade in company have revised the offer to £0 as not working as stated. It worked well enough when I posted it, phone always worked. I take Apple are no better then other trade in companies say one thing, until they get your phone then say something else. Not happy, Anyway rejected the offer of £0 so phone being returned. Sorry this is more of a rant , then wanting advice. 
    I’m sorry your English is not very good and could not understand exactly who your blaming. What I can understand is you bought the new iPhone SE because of Apple trade in?

So who is this “trade in company” that revised offer down to £0 
  • oldagetraveller1oldagetraveller1 Forumite
    149 posts
    100 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    "I’m sorry your English is not very good and could not understand exactly who your blaming."
    Pot, kettle, black. :/
  • NotclosemindedNotcloseminded Forumite
    426 posts
    100 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    "I’m sorry your English is not very good and could not understand exactly who your blaming."
    Pot, kettle, black. :/
    Ah well its not a grammar contest just the basics of trying to figure out the rant post. Was it Apple's trade in policy or another trade-in companies policy that the person is ranting about. 
  • nicetomeetyounicetomeetyou Forumite
    310 posts
    100 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    When I upgraded my iPhone 7 I took it into Game and was offered £100, they were selling Grade B iPhones for £220. I put it on Facebook local selling site for £150, accepted offer for £130 and it was gone that afternoon.
  • liggerz87liggerz87 Forumite
    91 posts
    10 Posts
    When you get phone back trade it in to cex they seem to offer better prices than the trade in sites