PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Overhaul of the way I deal with food

Options
1235»

Comments

• GeorgieLou
    GeorgieLou Posts: 23 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thanks again for all the replies. I'm finding it very helpful. 
    Today I finally started what I have been avoiding all week, and made a list of everything that is in my freezer, and then my fridge. Am currently working up to sorting through the cupboards! So much to list in there, I don't know where to start.
    I did find things in my freezer that I had no idea I even had, so I'm glad that you all encouraged me to do this. 
  • GeorgieLou
    GeorgieLou Posts: 23 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    OK, lists all done! Thanks so much for the encouragement to get started on changing things. Next step, see what meals I can make, and create a family dinner time too. 
  • Islandmaid
    Islandmaid Posts: 6,539 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    See it as shopping from your lists, once you have done it a couple of times, it’ll become second nature - well done, you have done a lot in a short time x
    Note to self - STOP SPENDING MONEY !!

£300/£130
  • PipneyJane
    PipneyJane Posts: 4,128 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    OK, lists all done! Thanks so much for the encouragement to get started on changing things. Next step, see what meals I can make, and create a family dinner time too. 
    Well done @GeorgieLou!  If you want to share the lists or ingredients on a “what the hell do I do with this?” basis, please do.  We may be able to help.

- Pip
    "Be the type of woman that when you get out of bed in the morning, the devil says 'Oh crap. She's up.' "

It ain’t what you do, it’s the way that you do it - that’s what gets results!

2024 Fashion on the Ration Challenge 66 coupons, 0 spent.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback