Forum Home» Disability Money Matters

Would anyone with sight issues like to recommend a bank for online banking? - Page 2

New Post Advanced Search

Would anyone with sight issues like to recommend a bank for online banking?

13 replies 201 views
2»

Replies

• Savvy_SueSavvy_Sue Forumite
    42.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you use online banking you just go into the PCs settings and increase the font size then you can input all login details and read the account.
    I don't know the full details of my friend's sight loss, but I don't think it's quite as simple as that. Looking at the TSB online banking site, there are a number of boxes with very similar wording / display settings, and some of them are clickable while others are not. My friend is also more of an I-pad user than a pc user. Fortunately there's a competent adult child at home who can help to a certain extent, but they'd like their banking independence back!

Still knitting!
    Completed: TWO adult cardigans, 3 baby jumpers, 3 shawls, 1 sweat band, 3 pairs baby bootees, 2 sets of handwarmers, 1 Wise Man Knitivity figure + 1 sheep, 2 pairs socks, 3 balaclavas, multiple hats and poppies, 3 peony flowers, 4 butterflies ...
    Current projects: pink balaclava (for myself), seaman's hat, about to start another cardigan!
  • Richie-from-the-BoroRichie-from-the-Boro Forumite
    6.9K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Disclaimer : Everything I write on this forum is my opinion. I try to be an even-handed poster and accept that you at times may not agree with these opinions or how I choose to express them, this is not my problem. The Disabled : If years cannot be added to their lives, at least life can be added to their years - Alf Morris - ℜ
  • DandytfDandytf Forumite
    3K posts
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nannytone said:
    I use natwest, but prefer the mobile app to the online banking
    +1 r.b.s part of NatWest group.
    sc dmp 2012 13k Dec 2019 11140 paid 80% approx.-Next Update Early Jan 2021
    Mid 2018 Help2save 50 uk pounds per month-New Rules 2020
    Mid 2019/20-Virgin Money e-saver 14.
    H.L. Active -Charter Savings .65% 50 u.k. pounds.