0% no-fee BT cards disappearing?
Is it just me, or have a lot of the 0% no-fee BT cards disappeared lately? I can only find Sainsbury's, NatWest (RBS), Halifax and Santander, all of which I already have. All the rest seem to have withdrawn their fee-free 0% offerings, unless I've missed any?
Throughout my Stoozing career, I've never bothered with cards that charge a fee for balance transfers.
Edit: Halifax has withdrawn its no-fee BT card since I posted this thread.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 340.1K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.3K Spending & Discounts
- 231.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 603K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.6K Life & Family
- 245.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards