New Post Advanced Search

Vodafone

2 replies 105 views
paulcarol79paulcarol79 Forumite
1 posts
MoneySaving Newbie
I too have been subject to a Vodafone increase my question is why is the increase on my whole package when RPI only relates to the network why am I paying an extra 2.5% on my handset as well 
Can anyone explain this 

Replies

• 20aday20aday Forumite
    2.6K posts
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some providers (such as o2) offer contracts whereby you pay £X/month for your tariff and £X/month your handset. With Vodafone your tariff covers the cost of the airtime agreement and for repaying the cost of the handset in one go.
    If you are out of your minimum term you can shop around for a SIM Only deal?
    It's not your credit score that counts, it's your credit history. Any replies are my own personal opinion and not a representation of my employer.
  • d123d123 Forumite
    8.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    I too have been subject to a Vodafone increase my question is why is the increase on my whole package when RPI only relates to the network why am I paying an extra 2.5% on my handset as well 
    Can anyone explain this 
    Could you point out in the T&C's where you have separate airtime and handset charges?
    ====