5 months to emerge as a butterfly

edited 6 April 2020 at 8:50AM in Debt Free Diaries
693 replies 91K views

Replies

• benbenandmebenbenandme Forumite
    11.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two weeks ago I paid £120 for the annual subscription for a matched betting website, tonight my profit from it to date are £125 :) 
    Happy weekend!!
    Mortgage Total: £62,273 / £75,000 Mortgage End Date: May 2040
    2022 Extra £££ earned £5 Matched Betting profits £354.17
  • gran3gran3 Forumite
    198 Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper
    Hi, which firm do you use? Looking to get back into it. Thanks.
    11.6K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning! I went down the beach at 5:30 this morning, it was pitch black and barely anyone else about, but I have done 10+ miles and almost completed todays 20,000 steps, which leaves me with the whole day ahead to do whatever I want. I think I will sort some bets, sort some banking, do some housework and make a start on the Christmas shopping. 
    11.6K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gran3 I use profitaccumulator, if you or anyone else is interested in joining I can send you a message with my referral link, you and I get £25 each.
    Matched betting isn't as lucrative as it once was many moons ago but there is still plenty of pennies to be made and this takes you through the offers step by step. It has a daily offers tab so I just scroll through that each day and do a couple. I only do football bets, I am going to venture into horses in the New Year I think :)
    11.6K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So last weekend out of the blue I had a message from the original hottie :) We chatted a bit and then I went over to his last night, it was a great night and I've been smiling all day today :) We both know the score, its just some no strings fun, but my God its the best I've ever had, he's gorgeous :) 

Today at work I got given a free ticket for tomorrows football, so all in all a great couple of days! I have spent a fair bit this week, I've had my highlights done and haircut, then tonight I've had my nails done - probably about the first time in 20 years. 

Tomorrow morning I must go and get a Christmas tree before Christmas passes me by completely. I must get some Christmas shopping done this weekend too ... 
    11.6K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning, I was up early today, have been for a walk and got my first 10,000 steps of the day done. Then I went to Tesco for some food bits, stopped off on the way back and bought the Christmas tree and am now just having a decaff coffee before a quick shower then blitzing the housework and doing the decs. 
  • DrawingalineDrawingaline Forumite
    2.4K Posts
    Fifth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yey, someone who decorates a little later like me! I refuse to put them up until it is doubke figures.
    Debt free Feb 2021 🎉
  • BuffythedebtslayerBuffythedebtslayer Forumite
    18.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All sounding very good Benben :):) 

XXX
    Nevertheless she persisted.
    11.6K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And finally it's the end of term :) Typically all our plans for an end of term bash got cancelled, so last night was spent in my pjs, watching Bridget Jones diary with a tub of Quality Street  :disappointed:

Today my brother and family were meant to be coming here for lunch but they've been put off by me working in a school (45 of my 270 kids were off with covid this week  :/ ) so we're meeting for a coffee and a walk along the beach instead.  Other than that I don't have any other social events planned this holiday. I'm actually looking forward to having a big declutter and buying myself a big new notebook and working on my plans for 2022. Next year is going to be a self-care year, more on that to come over the next week or so :)

• savingmoresavingmore Forumite
    615 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    Hope you have a refreshing two weeks or so off school.  I am dreading a lockdown coming.  Meant to be going up north for christmas with family, but my son works in q school too, and grandkiddies just finished of course.  hoping that by monday negative lfts will give us a green light, might make a dash for it tomorrow if rumours of lockdown abound.  looking forward to budgets etc twix christmas and new year 😀😀