Forum Home» Energy» LPG, Heating Oil, Solid & Other Fuels

Error re Gas Unit Price is now corrected on the MSE Cheap Energy Site. Thank you MSE

New Post Advanced Search

Error re Gas Unit Price is now corrected on the MSE Cheap Energy Site. Thank you MSE

6 replies 61 views
TullthemanTulltheman Forumite
4 posts
First Post
MoneySaving Newbie
Can someone from MSE please help.
My Energy contract is within it's last 40 days. On looking at the site to decide which Company/offer to accept I find that the 'Unit Prices' are not always being shown. Can you please review and correct asap please, I need to change but cannot see which is the best Tariff. I believe this has only occurrecd today. Thank you
****Please note. this error is now corrected****. 

Replies

• edited 20 March at 6:41PM
    Gerry1Gerry1 Forumite
    3.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 20 March at 6:41PM
    Welcome to the forum. Is this about LPG, Heating Oil, Solid or Other Fuels? If not, it's in the wrong section.
    In any case, rather than hope that someone from the CEC will spot it, it would be better to contact them directly:
  • BoohooBoohoo Forumite
    921 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone from MSE please help.
    My Energy contract is within it's last 40 days. On looking at the site to decide which Company/offer to accept I find that the 'Unit Prices' are not always being shown. Can you please review and correct asap please, I need to change but cannot see which is the best Tariff. I believe this has only occurrecd today. Thank you

I got the CEC email yesterday and went to check and as the OP states there are/were no unit prices being shown, only the daily charge.
    No unit prices were being shown for gas but there were being shown for electric either dual fuel or single.
    There may have been an issue with the gas unit prices being shown
  • TullthemanTulltheman Forumite
    4 posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    21/03/2020. The 'Gas Unit Price' remains missing on the website today again.
    However, until this is rectified by the team, for those of you searching it is possible to see the 'Gas Unit Price'  by clicking on the 
    'Switch and get cashback' button. no need to enter your details on this page but simply scroll down to see the Tariff details on the right, then back out to review another Tariff.
    4 posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    21/03/20 FYI. I have emailed MSE Energyclub to highlight the Error (Gas Unit Price not appearing). I have received confirmation they have the email & they will look into it on Mon when they return to work. Thanks for your help with this issue.
  • JJ_EganJJ_Egan Forumite
    16.6K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try other comparison sites as well .
    4 posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    Error has now been corrected. Both Gas & Electric Unit Prices now show.
    Cheers everybody.