Forum Home» Marriage, Relationships & Families» MoneySaving Mums

Free app for house chores and pocket money?

New Post Advanced Search

Free app for house chores and pocket money?

2 replies 572 views
ernie-moneyernie-money Forumite
790 posts
Part of the Furniture 500 Posts
✭✭✭
I recently came across the Rooster app, which allows you to set chores and award pocket money, which I thought was a fab idea - saves a lot of arguing about exactly what I asked DS to do & when he last did it etc... It costs £14.99 per year to be able to use full functionality though - do you know of any free options at all please?
I don't think I can hang on til Friday...

Replies

• TomokoAdhamiTomokoAdhami Forumite
    109 posts
    100 Posts First Anniversary
    Premium apps offer better features and you can't compare them with the free ones. But, if you are looking for free service then you can see OurHome, it is free. Allowance & Chores Bot is also free for first time users. 
  • ernie-moneyernie-money Forumite
    790 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    Premium apps offer better features and you can't compare them with the free ones. But, if you are looking for free service then you can see OurHome, it is free. Allowance & Chores Bot is also free for first time users. 
    Thanks, I actually came across OurHome a little while ago & have started using it. I’m sure you’re right that it’s not as good as paid apps, but I don’t think we’re using it enough to be worth paying for...
    I don't think I can hang on til Friday...