PPI was confirmed but not sent in death certificate and proof of entitlement yet is it too late
This is a difficult question. I received paperwork from two banks stating there is a ppi claim and needed to provide a death certificate etc, It was for my late husband who had remarried just before he died so his new wife would inherit the money, so I didnt go to bank with cert. She has also died in Dec 19 so now the money should I think go to our children. Question is have I left it too late the PPI was confirmed as valid claim before deadline. anyone??
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards