Free Client database softwar

I'm a sole trader, small turnover and I'm looking for some way to manage my clients. 
I'm after software for... 
Customer details - Group/ Site/ contact/ phone/ email/ payment terms - normal stuff
A way to mailshot - emails/ post
Diary - Meetings/ next contact
Notes - what we discussed
Invoicing
Accounting
The above list is from most important to least important function, for example, Customer details is more important that Accounting.
Many thanks

Replies

• edited 28 February 2020 at 10:52PM
    stelee844stelee844 Forumite
    36 Posts
    Seventh Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    edited 28 February 2020 at 10:52PM
    Try Wix.com (Its not free but fairly cheap and all in once place)
    They've got a lot of built in functionality which we find really useful. (Depends on the industry you're in) but on their Chat tools you can manage customer details and notes about customers and issue invoices (They also have features to manage payments if required).

As for accounting, A lot of sites like Xero and Sage offer invoicing too. It really depends on what you're business is and where your customers are coming from. 

I've got a bit of experience with all of the above so feel free to inbox if you want anymore assistance 

If you're looking for something Free you're best to use something like Google for Calander/Contacts and use something like https://invoice-generator.com for invoicing
  • bengalknightsbengalknights Forumite
    4.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xero will do the job but will cost £30 a month
  • ronaldadioronaldadio Forumite
    77 Posts
    Fifth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    Thanks for the responses people. I didn't get a notification of the responses.
    I'm in the entertainment industry so have a potential massive client database that I need to have regular contact with - email updates, mailshots, etc.
    I'll have a look at what you've mentioned.
    Many thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Card providers to reserve up to £100

When you pay at supermarket fuel pumps

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals