Will Apple fix/replace my iPad?
- Safari repeatedly crashing &/or closing
- Apps repeatedly crashing &/or closing
- Youtube & prime video buzzing, juddering and repeating
- In settings, whole categories disappearing
- Slow response (opening and loading apps, loading web pages)
- Freezing, unresponsive device = needs restarting
I have restored and reinstalled everything, but still the problems continue. Anyone know if I am entitled to a repair or replacement from Apple, as their operating system update caused it, especially as they say the updates are necessary for security?
Any advice would be great 😊