Coronavirus: The latest from MSE
The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides
New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions
Will Apple fix/replace my iPad?
- Safari repeatedly crashing &/or closing
- Apps repeatedly crashing &/or closing
- Youtube & prime video buzzing, juddering and repeating
- In settings, whole categories disappearing
- Slow response (opening and loading apps, loading web pages)
- Freezing, unresponsive device = needs restarting
I have restored and reinstalled everything, but still the problems continue. Anyone know if I am entitled to a repair or replacement from Apple, as their operating system update caused it, especially as they say the updates are necessary for security?
Any advice would be great 😊