»

Alternative pancake recipes needed please

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: NEW MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH 31/3
RESCUE FLIGHTS FOR STRANDED BRITS * SCHOOL MEALS VOUCHERS * BRIGHTHOUSE COLLAPSES

Alternative pancake recipes needed please

edited 24 February at 5:19PM in Old Style MoneySaving
6 replies 801 views
GladGlad Forumite, Board Guide
18.7K posts
Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
✭✭✭✭✭
edited 24 February at 5:19PM in Old Style MoneySaving
Pancake day tomorrow :smiley:
I love pancakes but quite happy being a squeeze of lemon and sugar girl if I'm on my own, just getting fancier if the grown up children are calling in, usually stretch to blueberry stack. My friend and her grandchildren are also here for tea tomorrow, so a full house and I've just realised basic isn't going to cut it!

My son was diagnosed as lactose intolerant last year, son in law is vegan, friend's husband is diabetic, so I'm after ideas for tasty alternative pancake recipes, maybe even savoury too? 
Also the grandchildren are fussy eaters, they get plenty of veg hidden in meals, not so much fruit though, is there a way of hiding fruit in pancakes? maybe in the batter??

as an afterthought my other son is a chef and I do like to try and impress now and again  :D so any funky/healthy ideas welcome too

thanks all x
I'm a Board Guide on the Money Savers Arms, Discussion Time, Wales, Competitions, Marriage Relationships & Families, Health and Pet Care boards. However, please do remember, board guides don't read every post. if you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Compers please read the Comping Guide

Replies