Virgin Media package advice please

Options
Hello,
Currently I have TV full house, broadband M350 (hope that means something to someone because it means nothing to me), phone talk more anytime (includes a premium number barring service I didn't ask for) and Sky Cinema collection.  I've only got the TV full house because when they wanted to increase my costs last year they said that if I chose a different package, I would get a reduced increase.  I pay £94 a month.  Is this a good deal?  My current package deal ends in April and I'm expecting another increase so considering shopping around.  Or is that a good deal?
Your help would be very much appreciated!
Thank you.
Caz
Treat others how you would like to be treated. 🤞

Comments

• JJ_Egan
    JJ_Egan Posts: 20,281 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    First decide what you actually want   especially TV  ? Cinema  then you can compare other suppliers .
  • cranford
    Options
    The problem with VM and other suppliers is that they offer the best deals to new customers so  according to the VM web site (https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/bundles) a package like yours would cost about £70 for a new customer and £99 for an existing one. 
    VM do have a deal for their existing customers, the Oopmh ultimate package at £79 for twelve months and £139 thereafter. This includes 2 V6 boxes and  all the Sky and BT premium channels, plus  BB at M500, talk any time and a limitless VM mobile sim
    Bearing in mind that a limitless sim is worth about £20 a month depending on whether you are tied to an existing mobile contract this could be a good deal.
    You can find competitive deals on Sky although they have slower BB but for most people their speed will suffice.

• Cazzaroo
    Cazzaroo Posts: 135 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    ^ great answer thank you!
    Treat others how you would like to be treated. 🤞
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income