Letter of complaint to Claims Guys

I posted my problem on here yesterday and it was suggested that I write a letter of complaint, is there a template anywhere I can follow so I include all I need to?  Not done anything like this before.  Thank you.

Comments

• Any letter of complaint needs to contain details of your own complaint, rather than anything generic.

Template letters will generally be binned as they're seen as try it on efforts.

What was your complaint?
  • cba123 said:
     is there a template anywhere I can follow so I include all I need to?  Not done anything like this before. 
    All you have to do is copy and paste the content of your earlier post which details exactly what your complaint is about. Just add personal details (name & address etc) and your account number. You'll have to allow the Claim Company eight weeks to consider your concerns before you can involve the Ombudsman.
  • Very basically the LOA they sent to Santander was not signed or dated by me and Santander refused to seal with them and dealt directly with me.  I have a Letter from claims guys saying there was a problem with LOA about two months after I had banked cheque asking me to complete and sign.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.4K Life & Family
  • 246.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure