We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
How long before I can post links?
Comments
-
Sovereign_Hunter_999 said:Did anyone find out a solid answer?
Read @Pollycat's answer. That's the definitive one.0 -
I'm also interested to know this - as I have several surveys with freebies that I'm keen to post0
-
Read the posts above yours.ICOMsurveys said:I'm also interested to know this - as I have several surveys with freebies that I'm keen to post
You might also find it helpful to read the forum rules.0 -
Likewise I’ve been a member for ages and still can’t post a link, which is frustrating as I’m trying to help others find a useful site!0
-
Read the thread.p0lystring said:Likewise I’ve been a member for ages and still can’t post a link, which is frustrating as I’m trying to help others find a useful site!
It might give you an idea why you can't post links.Pollycat said:
Nobody - other than MSE - knows how many posts before you can post a link.tbriggs166 said:I think it is 10 post before you can post a link1 -
i haven't got access and it's been a few days and some posting - is it different for everyone?
0 -
There isn't a hard and fast rule - that would make it easy for spammers. Just use the site, make some posts, and it will open up for you.
I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the In My Home MoneySaving, Energy and Techie Stuff boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
0 -
Have you read the thread?
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards