New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Flight - London (any) - Lanzarote return

edited 15 January 2020 at 8:59AM in Flights, Currency & Car Hire
3 replies 566 views
johojoho Forumite
4.2K posts
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
✭✭✭✭
edited 15 January 2020 at 8:59AM in Flights, Currency & Car Hire
Hoping to trip to Lanzarote for 10 days, early September. Flights will either be out on a Monday back Thursday or out Tuesday back Friday. I'm guessing it won't make much difference which of these as the Monday and Friday will be the dearest days?

But wondered if anyone had any tips on when to book? I know, how long is a piece of string?!

We're flexible on where we fly in and out of, and times (though we'd like a morning flight out), but were hoping to avoid Ryanair. Is there anywhere I can check out the punctuality of the flights?

Will check TUi and British Airways too, as their prices may well include baggage etc. Any tips gratefully appreciated. Salud!

Edit: ooo meant to ask if I find a package hol that's nice and cheap (unlikely I know) will I be able to do that and not take up the accommodation?
There - in that place; they're - they are; their - owned by them.
If you have nothing constructive to say, just move along.

Replies

• jpsartrejpsartre Forumite
    4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd be looking at prices now. Return flight are below £200 with easyJet (excluding bags).
  • bagand96bagand96 Forumite
    4.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    TUI and British Airways prices won't include baggage. They will charge for it just like easyjet, Ryanair, Jet2 etc will.

Try Skyscanner and Kayak for prices. You can play with the dates and flexibility to get cheapest prices. Flying out with one airline and then home with another may work out cheaper.
  • johojoho Forumite
    4.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    jpsartre wrote: »
    I'd be looking at prices now. Return flight are below £200 with easyJet (excluding bags).
    bagand96 wrote: »
    TUI and British Airways prices won't include baggage. They will charge for it just like easyjet, Ryanair, Jet2 etc will.

Try Skyscanner and Kayak for prices. You can play with the dates and flexibility to get cheapest prices. Flying out with one airline and then home with another may work out cheaper.

Thank you. Yes, I should have said I have an alert on Skyscanner, but will also try Kayak.
    There - in that place; they're - they are; their - owned by them.
    If you have nothing constructive to say, just move along.