PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Weekly Flylady Thread 13th January 2020

Options

Comments

• kazmeister
    kazmeister Posts: 3,336 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi

Is Natty ok?

Or is it just me missing a list for Tuesday. Not that I probably would have done anything from it as this morning seems to have been a bit of a washout.

Woke up and felt exhausted so I had breakfast and went back to bed for an hour.

Since I got up I have
    WM x 2
    TD x 1
    Hung another lot on the electric airer
    Ironed the rest of DD's bedding and remade her bed all clean for her return
    Removed and unpacked the box that has been in the hallway since it was delivered on Saturday.
    Put together the shelf inserts
    Rearranged my Kallax unit
    Bent the ear of our Water provider who were supposed to fit a meter today but couldn't because they couldn't park anywhere despite coming yesterday and putting a row of cones outside the house

That's about it. Next step is to look into a couple of jobs and make calls as necessary then look into rearranging my desk and putting up my pegboard.
    Mortgage, we're getting there with the end in sight £6587 07/23, otherwise free of the debt thanks to MSE help!
  • kezbabybabe
    Options
    Hi, All,
    Not much flying yesterday as I was out until late. Hubby vacuumed a d I tackled some large cardboard boxes from our deliveries.

We're out tonight so no flying this evening.

See you tomorrow.
  • Muddy_Walker
    Options
    Hello! For someone who was going straight to bed when I got in, 1 wash load, folded other dry washing, fed dogs, got food prepped for tomorrow, wiped all kitchen plus cupboards and then groomed 2 dogs- that isn’t bad!!!
    Stay safe!Stay upright!And eat cake 🍰 😊 🏅⭐️ ⭐️⭐️💐
    2024: Will/PIP - started, submitted. Assessment done. Rejected, requested MR. Sigh…
    Sort pension - started, will add to DC - this is a minefield!!!
    Aim for walking 550 miles - 130.83
    Declutter 500 items - 126 done
    Books 59 read 😊 🏅⭐️
    NNB 💐
  • Jazee
    Jazee Posts: 8,927 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    More work done on presentation today, lunch out with friend, one dog walk and four wash loads done.
    Spend less now, work less later.
  • Valli
    Valli Posts: 24,810 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Kitchen cleaned. Also cleaned out a section of a cupboard and flung (seriously) OOD stuff - mainly because I need to put some empty jars somewhere. Bathroom cleaned. Towels in WM ready to roll. All upstairs vacuumed and DS's bed stripped and remade.
    Don't put it DOWN; put it AWAY
    "I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness" Emily Dickinson
    :heart:Janice 1964-2016:heart:

Thank you Honey Bear
  • Fayolle
    Fayolle Posts: 2,906 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Morning all

Yesterday's jobs of cleaning upstairs and stripping our bed were achieved. A friend called and invited me out for lunch which was nice. I managed to get to small town and run an errand or 2 before meeting DD. I had to run her out in the evening to the big town - scary drive there in the wind and back through flooded roads. Thankfully very few other cars were out.

Today is a full day at paid stuff. Easy dinner hoiked from the freezer - currently it’s the gift that keeps on giving. Long may that last.

I hope Dizzy is ok in this weather.

Have a lovely day all.
  • BadCat18
    BadCat18 Posts: 1,042 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Morning all

Busy day at paid stuff yesterday and looking like today will be the same, not much flying happening. Today though I have...

Made bed
    Showered and dressed
    Refreshed litter trays
    Quick vac done of kitchen, utility, dining room and hallway
    WM is swishing
    FUPA yesterday’s laundry

Starting paid stuff now, 2 errands to run at lunchtime, more flying to be tackled after work.

Have a good day all x
  • Goodintentions
    Options
    Good morning :D

Paid stuff today, and the baby is whingey! I have walked the dog, had breakfast, checked the bank accounts and juggled some £s and hoovered the LR. I must try and do some admin today!! I am so behind!

Have a good day everyone!
  • Valli
    Valli Posts: 24,810 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    edited 15 January 2020 at 10:46AM
    Options
    Up, showered and fed.

Paid stuff later.

House looking and feeling nice. So I'm happy.

DW x 1, WM x 2, TD x 1. Towels folded and on airer ready to take up when I go up next.

Next job - put new car mats in car and discard old ones, also look at fitting new organiser bag in boot. They were on sale in the middle of Mr L. Also bought an XXL pack of sponge fingers (ie tiramisu/trifle sponges) - they have a good date on them and DD loves making tiramisu! Never seen a pack this big before but it was a bargain! Rabbits out on garden running around like maniacs! Got a loaf of bread for 20p so I'm letting that dry into rusks (I put them in the oven as it cools) because they LOVE bread!
    Don't put it DOWN; put it AWAY
    "I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness" Emily Dickinson
    :heart:Janice 1964-2016:heart:

Thank you Honey Bear
  • kazwookie
    kazwookie Posts: 13,854 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I'm not here, but am trekking west :)

I've seen adoptedGS for all of about 15 mins! seems he is enjoying college and now wants to join the police when he leave in 2 terms time........

I've had a large birthday, but still feel about 40 to 45...........

Should be back proper with you all Friday, I hate to think what my house is like after 4 weeks away

Hugs to you all xx
    Breast Cancer Now 2022 100 miles October 100 / 100miles
    Sun, Sea

2024 7/28 lbs to go.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business