Forum Home» Competitions Time» Game Over

E: 30/04 (Weekdays by 9:30am) Cash, Holidays or Short Breaks with ITV This Morning's Spin to Win - Page 2

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

E: 30/04 (Weekdays by 9:30am) Cash, Holidays or Short Breaks with ITV This Morning's Spin to Win

edited 2 April 2020 at 9:50AM in Game Over
130 replies 28.1K views

Replies

• cornishpasty1cornishpasty1 Forumite
    27.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cinders59 wrote: »
    Is this a once enter only or is it entry before 10am
    I tried entering again and the form didnt come up

This competition (that's todays entry) closes on Tuesday 7th January at 9.30am.
    HANDS FACE SPACE #StaySafe
  • libra10libra10 Forumite
    14.7K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're just about to play it!
    14.7K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joanna from Widnes replied, gave the correct password, and won a holiday. However, she was asked what award the programme has been nominated for.

It was the NTA which she knew.
  • timmmerstimmmers Forumite
    3.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    libra10 wrote: »
    Joanna from Widnes replied, gave the correct password, and won a holiday. However, she was asked what award the programme has been nominated for.

Which isn't what they said when asked or in the terms. :mad:
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
    27.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So they are still asking another question!!! Hopefully they wouldn't disallow it if you don't know the answer (because it could be anything) :beer:
    14.7K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was surprised about the question being asked again, and couldn't have answered correctly.

It does need clarifying. Will email them.
    14.7K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have received a reply, as follows.

Thank you for contacting ITV Interactive Support

If you answer incorrectly unfortunately you would not win a chance to spin the wheel.

You can see the full terms & conditions for the competition here

https://www.itv.com/win/terms-and-conditions

The T & C say you must answer the password of the day, but nothing about the additional question.
    27.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.itv.com/win/competitions/free/901/this-mornings-spin-to-win-on-8th-january-password-is-silver-fox

YOU MUST ANSWER YOUR PHONE WITH THE PASSWORD OF THE DAY - SILVER FOX. This Morning want to turn your fortunes around with this new LIVE competition, This Morning's Spin to Win. To enter this FREE competition, submit the form and listen out for a winning phone call live on air on 8th January - then simply tell us the password of the day (it must be the first thing you say!) to be eligible to play! Our This Morning presenters will spin the wheel of prizes to reveal what the winner has won.
  • tgroom57tgroom57 Forumite
    1.4K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    Have received a reply, as follows.

Thank you for contacting ITV Interactive Support
    If you answer incorrectly unfortunately you would not win a chance to spin the wheel.
    You can see the full terms & conditions for the competition here
    https://www.itv.com/win/terms-and-conditions

The T & C say you must answer the password of the day, but nothing about the additional question.

I cannot see an easy way to download the terms and conditions for safe-keeping. Normally I would save a copy to my pc, but that's proving harder this time. One could take a screen grab of the relevant part of t&cs. Sooner or later someone might not know the answer to the studio question :(

However, I feel ITV are a generous bunch and would not withhold the prize for a studio question (...that was not mentioned in the t&cs).

14.7K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ITV Support sent me a copy of the relevant parts of the T&C, have been trying to transfer to thread, without success.

Any ideas?