I experienced train disruption en route to Heathrow to catch a flight. Luckily I managed to get a National Bus as an alternate so that I didn't miss my flight. I purchased rail travel insurance when I bought my ticket and now am getting the run around from ERV the insurance provider. Its basically worthless! Save your money, its not worth the paper its printed on. Shame on you Trainline and ERV. You failed me and I will do everything in my power to tell as many people to avoid ERV in future.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.4K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.1K Spending & Discounts
- 233.5K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.3K Life & Family
- 246.4K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards