Martin's Twitter Feed?

Options
westv
westv Posts: 6,100 Forumite
Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
The one showing on the forum home page on the right hand side.
Will it ever be updated again or is Martin still on his 3 week sabbatical after seeing a two headed giraffe?!

Comments

  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,952 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    westv wrote: »
    The one showing on the forum home page on the right hand side.
    Will it ever be updated again or is Martin still on his 3 week sabbatical after seeing a two headed giraffe?!

    The MSE TW feed also hasn't updated for ages and they were supposedly dealing with both of them weeks ago - if they cannot be fixed they should at least be removed so the site doesn't look so out of date.
  • 203846930
    203846930 Posts: 4,708 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    as has been said on another thread about the same subject on this same part of the forum - the whole right hand side of the old (green) version of the forum is not getting fixed or updated when it gets broken.
    the only part left is the news column.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,952 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    as has been said on another thread about the same subject on this same part of the forum - the whole right hand side of the old (green) version of the forum is not getting fixed or updated when it gets broken.
    the only part left is the news column.

    News seems to have died a few days ago as well - just looked at the current version of the forum and News and Martins twitter are just as old as on the green version and there is no MSE twitter feed.
  • PetersJ
    PetersJ Posts: 16 Forumite
    edited 30 November 2019 at 12:38PM
    Options
    Neither Martin's MSE twitter feed, nor the news feed is included on the latest forum skin.

    If you are using the old, green forum skin and are concerned that things are not being updated/corrected, then please update your forum skin; you can do this via User CP.

    The old forum skin was updated years ago, and whilst access to the old green skin is still possible, it was stated at that time it would no longer be updated.

    MSE news articles can be viewed from the link at the menu bar at the top of the MSE landing page:

    https://www.moneysavingexpert.com

    The direct link is here:

    https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/


    Remember, also, that Martin Lewis sold this site way back in 2012.
    If you wish to view his twitter account, that can be viewed here:

    https://twitter.com/MartinSLewis
  • thingamaBob
    thingamaBob Posts: 21,232 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    PetersJ wrote: »
    Neither Martin's MSE twitter feed, nor the news feed is included on the latest forum skin.

    If you are using the old, green forum skin and are concerned that things are not being updated/corrected, then please update your forum skin; you can do this via User CP.

    The old forum skin was updated years ago, and whilst access to the old green skin is still possible, it was stated at that time it would no longer be updated.

    MSE news articles can be viewed from the link at the menu bar at the top of the MSE landing page:

    https://www.moneysavingexpert.com

    The direct link is here:

    https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/


    Remember, also, that Martin Lewis sold this site way back in 2012.
    If you wish to view his twitter account, that can be viewed here:

    https://twitter.com/MartinSLewis
    mjm3346 wrote: »
    News seems to have died a few days ago as well - just looked at the current version of the forum and News and Martins twitter are just as old as on the green version and there is no MSE twitter feed.
    I have been using the "Latest version" ever since it was introduced. I still have Martin's twitter feed and the News feed showing. Martin's twitter feed stopped updating at the end of July and the News feed stopped at the end of October.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards