Three mobile customers left without data or signal - MSE News

Mobile network Three has apologised for "technical difficulties" which have left many customers unable to use calls, texts or data for hours...
Read the full story:
'Three mobile customers left without data or signal'
OfficialStamp.gif
Click reply below to discuss. If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply.

Comments

• coffeehound
    coffeehound Posts: 5,656 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Ah thanks for this, I wondered what was going on. Lost local 4G a couple of days ago, with only slow and intermittent 3G available. And then lost all network access yesterday early evening.
  • nic_c
    nic_c Posts: 2,928 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Also applies to their VMO's - Smarty was down overnight. Reset the phone this morning and its back up.
  • metrobus
    metrobus Posts: 1,784 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    still nothing with id mobile,not had access to data or talk time for 24 hours,only text working.
    can not even phone them.
  • nic_c
    metrobus wrote: »
    still nothing with id mobile,not had access to data or talk time for 24 hours,only text working.
    can not even phone them.
    Have you tried turning it off n on again :D It is the "official advice" of 3 :p
  • nic_c wrote: »
    Have you tried turning it off n on again :D It is the "official advice" of 3 :p

I have had no data for close to 24 hrs, and it never crossed my mind to do this. and it worked...
  • Marvel1
    Marvel1 Posts: 7,171 Forumite
    Never noticed it wasn't working.
  • Is anyone out for a bit of compensation? I was working away in Wigan and had no signal, data or otherwise until the morning... missed a couple of calls first thing. I probably would argue that I was inconvenienced. I would have been annoyed if I hadn't had my work phone, on EE to fall back on.

Thoughts?
  • 50Twuncle
    50Twuncle Posts: 10,763 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    I got an offer of £5 credit from three after a complaint email was sent !
    I hadn't even realized that three was down .......
  • nic_c
    slipd wrote: »
    Is anyone out for a bit of compensation? I was working away in Wigan and had no signal, data or otherwise until the morning... missed a couple of calls first thing. I probably would argue that I was inconvenienced. I would have been annoyed if I hadn't had my work phone, on EE to fall back on.

Thoughts?
    What are you expecting? Can't see anything other than a courtesy payment unless you can prove actual financial loss.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 20 October 2019 at 12:30PM
    nic_c wrote: »
    What are you expecting? Can't see anything other than a courtesy payment unless you can prove actual financial loss.
    I was just curious to see what everyone was doing? I went on Live Chat, next month (£18) is free now :cool:

Thanks everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport