Thames Water Bill
I received my water bill today which was an estimated bill like last time. I then submitted a water reading so that I could get the proper bill. In the estimated bill breakdown there is an estimated total for the bill to be paid and a breakdown of the direct debit payments. But there is no estimated meter reading. Is there a way to find this as I want to get a premptive feel for what the actual bill will be as opposed to the estimated one?
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.1K Spending & Discounts
- 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.8K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards