My landlord wants £2300 to replace a fire door.
Hello everybody, My landlord wants to charge £2300 to replace my flat entrance door with a new FD30 rated fire door and doorframe. Is this a reasonable charge for materials, labour, architrave, cam closer, survey costs, prelims, overheads, profit, fees and VAT? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks so much. JP
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 601K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards