We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Need confirmation for this cashback
Hi,
I think I know what to do with this cashback thing but I need confirmation. I signed the contract on 24 July 2007 (so I presume the connection date is 24 July 2007 also). Got my first bill on 12 Aug 2007 and then bills arrive every 12th of each month.
So from 21 Nov 2007 it will be 120 days since I got connected and I can make my first claim. Is it right that I have 2 options to do this:-
Option 1: I can send in the bill dated 12 Nov 2007.
Option 2: I can wait for the next bill dated 12 Dec 2007 and send that bill in.
However, if I wait for the 12 Dec Bill then which normally arrives 7 days later from the billing date, which makes it 19 Dec 2007. If there's a delay in the post by a day or two to reach e2save then my claim gets voided. Am I better of sticking with option 1?
Please advice.
Many thanks.
Rajinder
I think I know what to do with this cashback thing but I need confirmation. I signed the contract on 24 July 2007 (so I presume the connection date is 24 July 2007 also). Got my first bill on 12 Aug 2007 and then bills arrive every 12th of each month.
So from 21 Nov 2007 it will be 120 days since I got connected and I can make my first claim. Is it right that I have 2 options to do this:-
Option 1: I can send in the bill dated 12 Nov 2007.
Option 2: I can wait for the next bill dated 12 Dec 2007 and send that bill in.
However, if I wait for the 12 Dec Bill then which normally arrives 7 days later from the billing date, which makes it 19 Dec 2007. If there's a delay in the post by a day or two to reach e2save then my claim gets voided. Am I better of sticking with option 1?
Please advice.
Many thanks.
Rajinder
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards