We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Changing Voda tariff
Skint_Catt
Posts: 11,548 Forumite
in Mobiles
Wonder if anyone can help before I go to Vodafone.
I'm 9m in to an 18m contract with Vodafone where I get 200 anytime mins, 500 texts, Stop the Clock, Voda Passport etc for £27 a month.
My last bill is probably indicative of what I use - 69mins and 59 texts which would have cost me without line rental £11.
Does anyone know if I could transfer to Voda Pay as you Go with 9m to go? i'm happy to be tied in if necessary.
Failing that do you know if I would be able to swop to a lower tariff - what would be a good deal? What could I ask for?
I've been a Voda customer for 10 years apart from a very short time with O2 but seems to count for nothing when it comes to bartering!
Any help appreciated.
Catt xx
I'm 9m in to an 18m contract with Vodafone where I get 200 anytime mins, 500 texts, Stop the Clock, Voda Passport etc for £27 a month.
My last bill is probably indicative of what I use - 69mins and 59 texts which would have cost me without line rental £11.
Does anyone know if I could transfer to Voda Pay as you Go with 9m to go? i'm happy to be tied in if necessary.
Failing that do you know if I would be able to swop to a lower tariff - what would be a good deal? What could I ask for?
I've been a Voda customer for 10 years apart from a very short time with O2 but seems to count for nothing when it comes to bartering!
Any help appreciated.
Catt xx
0
Comments
-
just give them a ring and ask what you can lower your tariff to, you are still tied in to the contract for another nine months though.
It is better to be thought of as an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt0 -
I know to phone them, I just wondered what I could expect before I did so. Haven't got a problem to be tied in.0
-
Skint_Catt wrote: »I know to phone them, I just wondered what I could expect before I did so. Haven't got a problem to be tied in.
it depends because they might offer you a direct only package
It is better to be thought of as an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards