We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Mobile Phone Spares

I've somehow managed to lose the antenna on my Motorola V235, I can't find a supplier using google. Any other suggestions?

It still works, just the reception is rubbish &, being a good moneysaver, I don't want to get a replacement (not least because it's only 10 months old).
"Mrs. Pench, you've won the car contest, would you like a triumph spitfire or 3000 in cash?" He smiled.
Mrs. Pench took the money. "What will you do with it all? Not that it's any of my business," he giggled.
"I think I'll become an alcoholic," said Betty.

Comments

  • elljay20
    elljay20 Posts: 5,200 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    you could try ebay?
    :p It is better to be thought of as an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt
  • Guy_Montag
    Guy_Montag Posts: 2,291 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Checked that already
    "Mrs. Pench, you've won the car contest, would you like a triumph spitfire or 3000 in cash?" He smiled.
    Mrs. Pench took the money. "What will you do with it all? Not that it's any of my business," he giggled.
    "I think I'll become an alcoholic," said Betty.
  • elljay20
    elljay20 Posts: 5,200 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    then contact motorola sbe repair centre on 01233619320 and get a quote for a repair. be prepared to let it ring for about 20 mins before anyone pics up though!!!!!
    :p It is better to be thought of as an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.