🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

SVS Securities - shut down?

Options

Comments

• ibs1947
    ibs1947 Posts: 7 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 23 September 2020 at 3:40PM
    Options
    In the securities transfer form what goes in the box for certificate of incorporation date,and the reference documentation box? Tia
  • Halty2
    Halty2 Posts: 20 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Halty2. Has there actually been a transfer completed to HL from ITI or is it still ongoing? 
    Yes, the transfer is complete, it happened on Monday and the shares transferred are correct, its my own account. I still have a joint account that waiting to transfer, my wife and I have had an email about it from HL so something must be happening but I don't know how far it is progressing.
  • Jamesram
    Options
    ibs1947 said:
    Hi anyone willing to help I have just received my securities transfer order but it’s so complicated am unable to fill it in have tried my transfer broker an d no reply from Iti  I can give you my phone number any help would be very much appreciated...

Hi ibs1947 My earlier reply might help you:

leonde said:
    To anyone who has filled in the transfer form: what boxes do I actually need to fill in? (I've blanked all the boxes relating to my bank account as I don't want to withdraw cash). Thanks.
    Leonde, this is the Securities Transfer Order page right? I am looking at a print off of the Form I used for my partner to tr. to iWeb:

Client name and a/c boxes are pre-filled I believe. If you can ADD all ITI accounts ( SC and PX) to the Account box I would do so. Type of Transaction should have Transfer to the Account marked "Yes" already- if not, enter that. "To be delivered" from and to  boxes  are left blank.
    Name of Counterparty I entered "iWeb ac [myname- my iWeb client reference no- the iWeb ac code where shares are to transfer]"
    Name of nominee Holder of the Counterparty - I just put iWeb.
    Certification of Incorporation date I just put "no idea" ( maybe leave blank, or if really keen try and look it up at Companies House!)
    Reference documentation - I put see Transfer Request provided by iWeb (give iWeb transfer ref no. if you have it.)
    Authorised Rep = You

Ibs 1947- to get to the STO page you first get the Bank details page- if you don't want to give your details, you can just put 00000000 where the account no's should go (many people with ISAs don't want ITI to know their details in case cash is sent out of the "wrapper" and thus losing ISA tax benefits) So this will get you to the STO page
    Note also that ITI do not NEED, nor are they strictly entitled to the info you request, but it is part of their system , which you can see is set up for in-house finance people, not private investors such as us.The info given by your new broker on your Transfer Instruction is all that should be required, and the financial protocol for ISAs expressly says that I believe. But ITI do not seem to be able to operate without this form, although they have promised to revise it. So I have just let them have it. The important info is YOUR NEW BROKER- YOUR ACCOUNT REFERENCES WITH THAT BROKER- YOUR SIGNATURE . The rest is bureaucracy frankly.
    Likewise, the Security uploads- don't worry too much about this -ITI know perfectly well who you are. Upload a passport photo and then a utility bill or bank or credit card statement. I managed to upload 2 passport photo pages - one of me one of my partner- I could not change this error as the form does not allow this. But it was still accepted! So don't worry too much about the docs, I would suggest, just upload a passport or drivers licence scan, and then something that looks sensible by way of a bill.
    Hope this helps a bit

• Monsieur_Bourse
    Monsieur_Bourse Posts: 91 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 23 September 2020 at 5:48PM
    Options
    My wife instigated a cash withdrawal on the 14th September for 2 shares that she sold, no cash has shown up in her bank account to date. Like Rasputin she e-mailed the dealer who carried out the sales and he asked for the withdrawal form, this was yesterday so if he has managed to enact the withdrawal then I guess it will show up in the next day or two. This really should not be the case having to fight for your own cash, totally disgraceful, but who on earth can you complain to? Nobody seems to be penalising ITI Capital for dragging their feet for nearly 9 weeks now, I had hoped that ShareSoc may have shaken things up a little but they seem content to just warn ITI not to be naughty boys, maybe that is being unfair to ShareSoc.

Today my wife received an e-mail from ITI about a complaint she made on the 26th July, it's OK they have confirmed that she has now received her log-in details for her Qort account! They still have not transferred her shares into an open Phoenix account, still it's only been 9 weeks what can she expect?

Like everybody else I am totally !!!!!! off with the whole situation, I just cannot believe that this is allowed to continue with seemingly no end in sight. Not wishing to bring politics into this, but I am beginning to think that either there must be a Tory politician or a large Tory donor involved with ITI Capital who is dong a great job in suppressing what a total shambles is unfolding, I really cannot think of any other reason.
  • Jamesram
    Options

IBS1947 Here is one we made earlier- just found the "scan doc  in" facility
  • Josl
    Josl Posts: 80 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Nbs222 said:
    Has any  managed to withdraw cash recently (from ITI)
    Cash withdrawals made on 05-Aug paid out last Friday on 18-Sep. Settlement date for securities transfer is Friday 25-Sep so I'll post when this is over.
  • ibs1947
    Options
    Thanks jamesram you’re a star this lot going to drive me to an early grave..
  • Josl
    Josl Posts: 80 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Anyone else getting calls from Claims Management Companies? I have had 5 this week alone. Two were very specific and knew that I was a client of SVS. I have not given out my details to anyone. Wonder who is selling out or info to CMC?
  • n_aftab
    Options
    Josl said:
    Anyone else getting calls from Claims Management Companies? I have had 5 this week alone. Two were very specific and knew that I was a client of SVS. I have not given out my details to anyone. Wonder who is selling out or info to CMC?
    LC warned of the same thing a few times - which makes me think it was one of the out going svs securities member of staff that had access to the contact data
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure