Cannot edit posts on mobile

Options
On the mobile version of the site, the option to edit my posts is greyed out, and clicking the button does nothing. Forcing the browser into Desktop Mode reveals the standard edit button, which works just fine.

What's going wrong on the mobile version?

Comments

• MovingForwards
    MovingForwards Posts: 16,921 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    It's a stripped down version of the desktop, there is no working edit button on mobile view. I flip to browser, make changes, then flip back to mobile view.
    Mortgage started 2020, aiming to clear it in 2026.
  • sourcrates
    sourcrates Posts: 28,878 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Only so much information can be viewed on a mobile, it also depends on the make and size of phone you have, also if its apple or android, i have similar issues on my works android phone, but not on apple.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free wannabe, Credit file and ratings, and Bankruptcy and living with it boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.For free non-judgemental debt advice, contact either Stepchange, National Debtline, or CitizensAdviceBureaux.Link to SOA Calculator- https://www.stoozing.com/soa.php The "provit letter" is here-https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/2607247/letter-when-you-know-nothing-about-about-the-debt-aka-prove-it-letter
  • mattvolatile
    Options
    There is an edit button (under +) but it's greyed and doesn't do anything. Seems like a bug rather than a design feature...

I have a Pixel 3 XL...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport