Who is responsible if 3 companies are connected with Holiday insurance

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Reclaim PPI & Other Insurance
3 replies 783 views
MoneyMateMoneyMate Forumite
3.2K Posts
Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
✭✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Reclaim PPI & Other Insurance
Hope you can help please recently had problems with Allclear holiday insurance, on holiday in Rhodes when on the 4th day had the misfortune to have to go into Rhodes Gen Hospital for 6 Days.

Although luckily presented my EHIC card and was accepted by hospital, still contacted Allclear who then passed my over to Mapfree Assistance ( this is were all the problems started ) what a company please look at their reviews, they seldom phone you back and put you on hold for 10 plus mins B4 talking to a so called expert.

To cut a long story short eventually had 6 days on drips and pain killers was discharged and with diagnosed with Gallstones and recommended to fly home with a fit to fly certificate, so booked a early return back to the UK.

Is Allclear responsible for my complaint with Mapfre as their service was atrocious ? my policy has now paid out through Reactive Claims the third company in this case, but feel i still am owed compensation for lack of service by Mapfre and little or no help for both me and my wife who had to use taxis for 6 days from hotel to hospital 20 Euros each way unpaid in my claim.

Hope you can shed some help and advice please.
There are more questions than answers :shhh: :silenced:
WARNING ! May go silent for unfriendly replies
Please excuse me Spell it MOST times :o
:)
:A UK Resident :A

Replies

This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

A guide to council tax bands

Lower your band & save £1,000s

MSE Guides

Cinema MoneySaving tips & tricks