We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Cashbacks and PACs?
Hello,
I have a couple of questions regarding cashbacks and PACs if anyone would be so good as to provide some guidance?
1) Many mobile phone retailers offer 'cashback' every few months in a contract deal. Does anyone know if the cashback offer would remain valid if I was to import a number (via a PAC code)? ie. if I'm part way through my contract and I import a number, will I still be able to claim my cashback?
2) I'm considering doing a PAC bounce to Orange. Does anyone know which network tends to be the quickest for issuing a PAC code for a newly imported mobile number?
Cheers!
I have a couple of questions regarding cashbacks and PACs if anyone would be so good as to provide some guidance?
1) Many mobile phone retailers offer 'cashback' every few months in a contract deal. Does anyone know if the cashback offer would remain valid if I was to import a number (via a PAC code)? ie. if I'm part way through my contract and I import a number, will I still be able to claim my cashback?
2) I'm considering doing a PAC bounce to Orange. Does anyone know which network tends to be the quickest for issuing a PAC code for a newly imported mobile number?
Cheers!
0
Comments
-
to get cash back i have to send or fax a copy of my Phone bill the them eash month, then they send me a cheque0
-
Ah, but if you change your number, could you still send them the fax?
Presumably they have some way of associating you with your cashback deal?0 -
well if u chance the number with them on the contract u got with them i dont see why not, they will only give u cash back on the contract u get out in the first place0
-
ive had many cashbacl deals and used pac codes- without probs0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards