Call from Magic Cash Vault!!!

Options

Comments

• liamell
    liamell Posts: 2,903 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    The kindness on here astounds me! Thankyou ever so much, what a beautiful, caring and wonderful gesture. Xxx

But... I hope you both get an amazing win and keep the lot and blow it on amazing things for you and your family. Treat the poster of the amount to a wonderful bottle of something and go on a trip of a lifetime xxxx

All the love and luck in the world to you. You have really touched my heart this morning xxxx
  • liamell
    Options
    Oh and please do not worry about me.

I’ve had a wonderful email from Mr Oliver Awueaba this morning and apparently I’m owed 5.5 million from an African fund I knew nothing about :j:rotfl::T
  • cutey1983
    cutey1983 Posts: 274 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    kgmaximus wrote: »
    Bless you Carla. I was listening in my car that day too. Willing you to check your text messages on your phone as they send you a text with the daily amount too as a reminder (perhaps you only receive this if you have done a paid entry in the past?) Thank you for the tip about the withheld number, that’s really kind of you. If I am ever selected as the winner I’ll PayPal you £1,000 and here’s hoping you win big in the future �� xxx
    liamell wrote: »
    Oh and please do not worry about me.

I’ve had a wonderful email from Mr Oliver Awueaba this morning and apparently I’m owed 5.5 million from an African fund I knew nothing about :j:rotfl::T

Wow the email we all dream of getting. I'd be lying if I said it didn't sound completely legit. Enjoy your £5.5M Carla :rotfl:
  • liamell
    Options
    Yes maybe you are right...shall I not send my bank details just yet?:rotfl:
  • jamshav
    jamshav Posts: 5 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    liamell wrote: »
    Well...I have just had a lovely call from Magic, asking me the cash vault prize value for today so that I can win it!!!

Wonderful call that we all have wanted...but unfortunately I hadn't entered this competition since last week, I certainly hadn't entered todays as I always take a picture of the amount and keep it on my phone.

I am now £19, ***.** short as she put the phone down on me when I told her I hadn't even entered today and didn't know the amount.

I have just spent the last 30 minutes crying my eyes out :(

Carla xx

Absolutely gutted for you! Like everyone else has stated something bigger is making its way to you! ;-)

Out of curiosity did you enter via the free online entries or paid entry? Wondering if the free entries ever actually get selected??
  • liamell
    Options
    Hi Jam...yes the six entries per day which are free. I’ve never used the paid entry. And I also hadn’t entered for that day either. Hadn’t a clue it carried over.
    All the best luck to you xx
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,900 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 9 July 2019 at 10:19AM
    Options
    jamshav wrote: »
    A
    Wondering if the free entries ever actually get selected??

They have exactly the same chance of winning as any other entry does and the same goes for "Free" entry to any legitimate competition (inc ITV etc), especially now they make so much money and choosing a free or paid entry makes no difference to company running the competition - still costs them the same prize value
  • iqzy
    iqzy Posts: 54 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Didn't want to open up a new thread but I enter Hits and Magic everyday and got a call today at 4:25 on the dot with number starting with 0332. Does anyone know if the number shows up?
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,900 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    iqzy wrote: »
    Didn't want to open up a new thread but I enter Hits and Magic everyday and got a call today at 4:25 on the dot with number starting with 0332. Does anyone know if the number shows up?

It can be from a withheld number but it could be from any number in the group
  • iqzy
    iqzy Posts: 54 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Oh god hopefully it wasn't them. It was just weird how it was on the for 4:25 and I stupidly missed the call
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure