Call from Magic Cash Vault!!!

Options
Well...I have just had a lovely call from Magic, asking me the cash vault prize value for today so that I can win it!!!

Wonderful call that we all have wanted...but unfortunately I hadn't entered this competition since last week, I certainly hadn't entered todays as I always take a picture of the amount and keep it on my phone.

I am now £19, ***.** short as she put the phone down on me when I told her I hadn't even entered today and didn't know the amount.

I have just spent the last 30 minutes crying my eyes out :(

Carla xx

Comments

• cutey1983
    cutey1983 Posts: 274 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 20 June 2019 at 5:25PM
    Options
    I was listening Carla. That is just awful. I would be really devastated as well. Were you not aware that any entries are rolled over every day regardless of whether there is a winner?

I know this will be of no consolation, but maybe the money just wasn't for you. The universe may be preparing to send a larger more spectacular cash sum your way x
  • liamell
    liamell Posts: 2,903 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    cutey1983 wrote: »
    I was listening Carla. That is just awful. I would be really devastated as well. Were you not aware that any entries are rolled over every day regardless of whether there is a winner?

I know this will be of no consolation, but maybe the money just wasn't for you. The universe may be preparing to send a larger more spectacular cash sum your way x

Oh that’s lovely thankyou xx I live in hope.

Did they actually play that I hadn’t entered? I thought they might have edited it. I feel so sick, and just utterly devastated. I had no idea I needed to write down every days amount. Just the day that I had entered xx
  • cutey1983
    Options
    Yes they played the phone call. I heard your puppy barking in the background. It might have been an ominous warning that misfortune was about to strike. Dogs are very intuitive!

Ah well, at least now you know the competition rules and you can enter again and hope for the best. I believe in just trusting and letting the universe work it's magic when the time is right xx
  • liamell
    Options
    Well Magic certainly worked their magic on me today...unfortunately I was the silly one xx Im sure I will be feeling very silly for a few days to come.

Thankyou your kind words mean ever such a lot xx
  • cutey1983
    edited 21 June 2019 at 9:45AM
    Options
    You're very welcome.

I listen to Bank of Magic, Cash Register and Cash Dash every single day with my phone glued to my hand, praying and hoping for that life changing call.

Since I started comping at the end of February this year, I have won once; A Jord Watch £100 voucher last week. Perhaps this is God or the Universe's way of telling me that my time is coming. That big magnificent win could be on it's way! :-)

Hope you're okay xx
  • Fletch123
    Fletch123 Posts: 1,499 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hope you are ok and that something amazing happens for you soon .
  • liamell
    Options
    Fletch123 wrote: »
    Hope you are ok and that something amazing happens for you soon .

Thankyou xx my other half keeps telling me to cheer up but it makes you feel so sick knowing how much it would have changed things. Oh well, wasn’t meant to be xx
  • chloeadkins
    chloeadkins Posts: 10,346 Forumite
    I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    Ahh so sorry, hope that a nice cash win comes your way, sending hugs!! xxx
    11 wins in August 2019 :j Thanks everyone x

Anorexia Fighter & Proud NHS Worker!:)
  • Snow_Igloo
    Snow_Igloo Posts: 129 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    loads of hugs, it might happen again you never know x
  • Mariobug25
    Mariobug25 Posts: 294 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I’m so sorry this has happened. It’s so unbelievably crushing :( BUT have faith that your time WILL come!! Just out of curiosity what time do they actually call? So sorry again x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure