We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

3 cheapest thread - broke?

For a couple of days I've been trying to read the sticky thread about 3 is cheapest but is it best etc.

The thread shows as being 29 pages but I can't get past page 8 , so I can't read the latest info. Can anybody read pages 9 to 29?
You don't stop laughing because you grow old, You grow old because you stop laughing
" Large print giveth - small print taketh away. "

Comments

  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    You have read the latest info.

    It is the old info we cannot see.

    Look at the message at the top of every page on the Board.

    This link takes you to page 12 - which is the latest page available - you can click back from here.

    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=193&page=12
  • I thought that when a thread had 29 pages that page number 1 was the oldest and the first page. Therefore page 29 was the last or latest page.

    I've read about missing old pages etc. Therefore I would have expected perhaps pages 1 to 21 to missing, surely they are the oldest.

    Am I having a 'senior moment' here or have the pages re-numbered themselves? Is the current page shown as 1 actually the old page 21 and therefore the current page 8 is actually the old page 29. Confused - so am I :rotfl:

    PS. Your link to page 12 takes me to page 8 ;-))
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old, You grow old because you stop laughing
    " Large print giveth - small print taketh away. "
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.