Forum Home» Ebay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales

eBay Android App - upload multiple photos to listing?

New Post Advanced Search

eBay Android App - upload multiple photos to listing?

2 replies 872 views
DD265DD265 Forumite
2K posts
Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
✭✭✭✭
Have ventured back into the wonderful (not) world of eBay selling to clear out a toy collection.

I have a Google Pixel 3 so all the great photos it took are in Google Photos - they don't seem to be syncing to my PC via Backup and Sync but I'm working on it.

In the mean time I'd be quite happy to list via the mobile app, but I can't find a way to upload multiple images at once and it's taking forever to get 8-12 photos on per listing. The advice I see on the internet is to switch to quick listing but I don't see the option where it's supposed to be, and those posts are 1+ year old so I suspect eBay have changed things since then.

Is it still possible?

Replies

• forgotmynameforgotmyname Forumite
    30.8K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Use the phones browser not the App?
    Censorship Reigns Supreme in Troll City...

• lindenslindens Forumite
    2.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic PPI Party Pooper
    ✭✭✭✭
    i have a Pixel 3 too.
    On the app when i click to add a photo i get the option of using my camera or selecting from gallery. if i select gallery i then get a grid of 3 x 4 to enter 12 photos, with a row at the bottom containing my photos in chronological order which i can swipe and select. I can however click on the burger menu at the top left and go to my devices files and select different photos.
    You're not your * could have not of * Debt not dept *