We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
OSPS pricematch deal - cashback confirmation?
I've just sent off my first cashback claim (4th month) for a pricematch deal from OSPS, and checked on the royal mail website that the delivery has been received. Will OSPS send me any confirmation about whether the claim has been successful, or should I chase them up? I want to ensure I know whether it has been successful or not early before the claim expires so I would have time to resend anything.
0
Comments
-
I've just sent off my first cashback claim (4th month) for a pricematch deal from OSPS, and checked on the royal mail website that the delivery has been received. Will OSPS send me any confirmation about whether the claim has been successful, or should I chase them up? I want to ensure I know whether it has been successful or not early before the claim expires so I would have time to resend anything.
they don't send any confirmation of the cashback
just wait about 2-3 weeks and you should recieve a cheque in the post0 -
Or a letter telling you to sod off!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards