IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.
We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Text from Gladstones

Options
2»

Comments

• matthewwallis
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    Pall Mall are the owners and theirs is not a parking contractual sign.

Send UKPS, by email to their Data Protection Officer (see their PRIVACY PAGE):

a SAR and
    a RECTIFICATION NOTICE and
    ERASURE NOTICE

Search the forum for one of those words; it saves us lots of typing!

Also send a copy to Gladstones so they also erase the old address, so you don't get caught out by a CCJ to the old address, which is what is about to happen.

DO NOT PAY. You need the SAR to see the photos, letters & data held by UKPS.

Thank you, apologies but I can't see an email address on the privacy page?
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 133,945 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    So do it this way:
    Requests to exercise your rights to your personal data can be made by:
    By post: to “Attention: Data Rights Team, UKPS LTD, Central Office, The Hangars, Harbury Lane. Leamington Spa CV33 9SA
    By telephone: on 01926 356747
    Our Data Protection Officer Richard Houston can be contacted at the address above.

https://www.theukps.com/privacy

As long as that is the right 'UKPS'?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • matthewwallis
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    So do it this way:

As long as that is the right 'UKPS'?

Thanks, all sent so let's wait and see!
  • matthewwallis
    Options
    Well Gladstones replied saying they wont stop any data processing, which was as to be expected. I asked in my original email to confirm where they got my mobile number from as I never consented to this being giving out, they ignored that saying they'll extend 30 day pre-action until 13 June.

I replied saying that they haven't provided any supporting documentation and asked for that and to again confirm where they have got my mobile number from as it was never consented to be given out
  • waamo
    waamo Posts: 10,298 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Make sure they confirm they have your new address. You really don't want them filing a claim to the old one.
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Well Gladstones replied saying they wont stop any data processing, which was as to be expected. I asked in my original email to confirm where they got my mobile number from as I never consented to this being giving out, they ignored that saying they'll extend 30 day pre-action until 13 June.

I replied saying that they haven't provided any supporting documentation and asked for that and to again confirm where they have got my mobile number from as it was never consented to be given out

There are two words in the English language, one is stupidity and the other is Gladstones ?

You need to re confirm that they failed to comply to the Pap
    which you will rely upon in court.
    Of late it seems that Gladstones even send Rookie legals to court without giving them information either.

Such a shambles are Gladstones
  • Ciaraoconnor02
    Options

Hi, I am in the same situation now. What happened with this please ?
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,694 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 2 April 2020 at 8:57AM
    Options

Hi, I am in the same situation now. What happened with this please ?
    We know precisely the same as you - SFA.  Despite the help provided, the OP has not been back to update the thread. 
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • D_P_Dance
    D_P_Dance Posts: 11,506 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited 2 April 2020 at 9:01AM
    Options
    Have you complained to the SRA?

https://www.sra.org.uk/

They have not only added an unlawful £60, are  failing to deal with your data in the proper manner., and failed to reply to your legitimate enquiry, being struck off is too good for them!
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport