edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
24 replies 724 views
13»

Replies

• Coupon-madCoupon-mad Forumite
    86.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I would wait and see. There's no risk of a CCJ or huge costs even if you lost.

But this is one car park I would never have driven into. Nasty firm, nasty operation, not something Perky should be proud of but he seems to reckon he's a legal expert and has dedicated his *working*(sic) life to a despicable industry.

I'd never be able to look my kids in the eye if I ran a parking firm.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Louis34Louis34 Forumite
    9 posts
    Wouldn’t have to go in if it wasn’t the car park for the college😂 il wait for something through the post and update if I do
  • Louis34Louis34 Forumite
    9 posts
    A letter has now been received From the same debt collection company, this time stating that if the bill isn’t payed by a date that the debt collection company will pass the file back with a recommendation that court action is taken. Just gives ways of payment on the back. Should it just be ignored like the last letter from the DRP?
  • Le_KirkLe_Kirk Forumite
    10.6K posts
    10,000 Posts Sixth Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, of course. It is just another attempt to frighten you into paying.