New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

CPS letter

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
24 replies 716 views
13»

Replies

• Coupon-madCoupon-mad Forumite
    91.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I would wait and see. There's no risk of a CCJ or huge costs even if you lost.

But this is one car park I would never have driven into. Nasty firm, nasty operation, not something Perky should be proud of but he seems to reckon he's a legal expert and has dedicated his *working*(sic) life to a despicable industry.

I'd never be able to look my kids in the eye if I ran a parking firm.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Louis34Louis34 Forumite
    9 posts
    Wouldn’t have to go in if it wasn’t the car park for the college😂 il wait for something through the post and update if I do
  • Louis34Louis34 Forumite
    9 posts
    A letter has now been received From the same debt collection company, this time stating that if the bill isn’t payed by a date that the debt collection company will pass the file back with a recommendation that court action is taken. Just gives ways of payment on the back. Should it just be ignored like the last letter from the DRP?
  • Le_KirkLe_Kirk Forumite
    12.8K posts
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, of course. It is just another attempt to frighten you into paying.