🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Daily Chat thread Friday (woo!) 16th Nov

Options

Comments

• immoral_angeluk
    Options
    Sounds like i should take a look at this Quidco ??
    in a word.. YES!!!
    Total 'Failed Business' Debt £29,043
    Que sera, sera. <3
  • ZTD
    ZTD Posts: 24,327 Forumite
    Options
    Ellidee wrote: »
    Just had another look- does the head even belong with the (sigh) body ? :confused:

Must do. If you were going to stick a new head on, you'd choose one with better ears.
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "We were born and raised in a summer haze." Adele 'Someone like you.'
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • ZTD
    Options
    well if we're head swapping can we replace it with this head please?
    johnny_depp.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Which reminds me: I need a haircut and shave too...
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • Snaggles
    Snaggles Posts: 19,503 Forumite
    Options
    Afternoon! I'm posting from my mobile today so I've no idea if this will reach you....lol. Ellidee, nice to see you on the daily chat thread, just jump in and chat, hope to see you here more often. I've had a really busy day, but am just waiting to pick Ryan up at the moment. Hope everyone's okay! Love Snags xxx
    "I wasn't wrong, I just wasn't right enough."
    :smileyhea
  • immoral_angeluk
    Options
    Snaggles wrote: »
    Afternoon! I'm posting from my mobile today so I've no idea if this will reach you....lol. Ellidee, nice to see you on the daily chat thread, just jump in and chat, hope to see you here more often. I've had a really busy day, but am just waiting to pick Ryan up at the moment. Hope everyone's okay! Love Snags xxx
    ooooh get you! You really are taking a tour of the countries Asda's aren't you? :rotfl:
    Total 'Failed Business' Debt £29,043
    Que sera, sera. <3
  • Mupeteer
    Mupeteer Posts: 955 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well, it's a day of writing essays and sorting out my French portfolio! Doesn't that sound exciting??!!

Babysitting my neice's tonight and that's always good fun. Other than that no plans for the weekend ( I should be studying for an exam next week but...c'mon, it's the weekend:beer: ).
    Reality check - hit rock bottom on 15 Dec 2008 with unsecured debts of £29,136 and not enough money to live on

:j NOW DEBT FREE!!!! :j
    :oI try to take life one day at a time but sometimes several days attack me at once :o
  • ZTD
    Options
    CAFCGirl wrote: »
    Plus I've now got limited access to internet, unless anyone knows how I can connect two pcs to one modem (in flatmates room!)???? All BT kept saying was wireless, but also wanted to charge more for it....

There's 2 ways of doing it.
    1. If you both have wireless cards, you set up an "Ad-hoc" aka "peer-to-peer" network and use ICS (internet connection sharing) in windows.
    2. String a *crossover* network cable between the 2 rooms and use ICS.
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • Snaggles
    Snaggles Posts: 19,503 Forumite
    Options
    Oooh it seems to be working, how cool! No, for once I haven't been anywhere near Asda......lol.....I've been to my bad mothers group, then doctors with Tasha (complete waste of time), then into town for a walk......anything to avoid Hypno's housework challenge hahaha! ;)
    "I wasn't wrong, I just wasn't right enough."
    :smileyhea
  • Burlesque_Babe
    Options
    well, I did look out for you earlier when I popped into Asda but didn't see you this time :rotfl:

there's a housework challenge? shudder..........looks at the dishes to be washed.........:(
    :D"Stay Wonky":D

:j:jBecome Mrs Pepe 9 October 2012 :j:j
  • Ellidee
    Ellidee Posts: 6,216 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    :hello: Hiya Snags thank you for your kind words. Hope all ok with you and yours. Any chance Johnny Depp fancies being a toyboy for a (ahem) mature lady ? Whaddya think ?:rotfl:
    Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. William James
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 6 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport