Daily Chat thread Friday (woo!) 16th Nov

Options
:dance::beer: :dance::beer: :dance:

Hurraaaaaaaaaaay it's nearly the weekend! :T:T:T:T:T

Anyone got any nice plans?? I'm working tomorrow and have band practice on sunday but other than that I will be sitting on my lazy a*se doing nowt! Well.. that's the plan anyway.. if the kids let me... ;)
Total 'Failed Business' Debt £29,043
Que sera, sera. <3

Comments

• mrsspendalot
    Options
    I'm going on a hen night tonight complete with silly T-shirts etc. Hubby is working all weekend so not sure what I'll be doing.
    Olympic Countdown Challenge #145 ~ DFW Nerd #389 ~ Debt Free Date: [STRIKE]December 2015[/STRIKE] September 2015

:j BabySpendalot arrived 26/6/11 :j
  • immoral_angeluk
    Options
    BTW has anyone had any quidco money paid today? Checked my account this morning and have £7.50 showed a spaid today.. I thought they didn't normally do payments til the end of the month?
    Que sera, sera. <3
  • mrsspendalot
    Options
    I was just coming on to say that I have had £7.85 paid today - very odd, lol
    Olympic Countdown Challenge #145 ~ DFW Nerd #389 ~ Debt Free Date: [STRIKE]December 2015[/STRIKE] September 2015

:j BabySpendalot arrived 26/6/11 :j
  • Bunnyinthelights
    Options
    Hey all,
    Got loads to do today!
    Dye my hair back to it's natural blonde,
    drop off Virgin orders, drop off catalogues to a few people, figures for Virgin and best of all-I am going out tonight with some mates to the cinema! Just like a REAL person!!!!
    Like my new signature btw?
    Empty pockets never held anyone back, only empty heads and empty hearts can do that -Peale
  • Bunnyinthelights
    Options
    Also have to bleach my rather dark moustache today...
    Sorry, is that TMI?
    Empty pockets never held anyone back, only empty heads and empty hearts can do that -Peale
  • immoral_angeluk
    Options
    love the sig bun.... what exactly is the little wee fire engine? lol....
    I can sympathise re the dark moustache thing.. the joy of being dark haired!
    Que sera, sera. <3
  • Burlesque_Babe
    Options
    LOL Bunny............

i've got another day working on AQA. I still kind of think 'woo hoo' when it is Friday and then think - why? I'll be working Saturday and Sunday!!!

Other than that, another chilly one - my mouse hand always seems colder and I don't want the heating on very much as it makes me sleepy whilst I'm trying to work.
    :D"Stay Wonky":D

:j:jBecome Mrs Pepe 9 October 2012 :j:j
  • doodledo_2
    doodledo_2 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Options
    Morning everyone, thank fudge its Friday :j

Working from home today but trying to get all the washing etc done as well so I can have a weekend of ebaying.
    Proud to be dealing with my debts - DFW No: 712

03/09/09 - DEBT FREE AT LAST :D
    Racing Hypno to Save - £10/£5000
  • Bunnyinthelights
    Options
    Oi Sar!
    I have NOT got dark hair! (lol)
    I just have a bit of the 'ol French Canadian in me which translates into a bit of a 'stach...
    And Keren, it's just what is says, it's a money box in the shape of a fire engine-we have loads of firefighter related stuff around the house because of hubby's job-I guess people think he doesn't see enough of them at work?
  • immoral_angeluk
    Options
    Doodledo.. you're no relation to these fellas are you?

doodledo_slideshow1_385.jpg
    Que sera, sera. <3
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills