IMPORTANT REMINDER: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information. If you are uploading images, please take extra care that you have redacted all personal information.

Postal NTK

2»

Replies

• DT51BDT51B Forumite
    8 Posts
    Apologies I didn't see the link on that post! Will do it now :)
  • DT51BDT51B Forumite
    8 Posts
    Just wanted to say thank you for all the help!
    I received an email this week stating that they were not pursuing the fine, just from using the template!

However, I have yet to here back regarding the SAR..
  • Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    113.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    That's interesting.

ECP never cancel on the first appeal so there must be something in the SAR they don't want to divulge (e.g. you did pay and they mucked up, or there was merely a one digit error in the VRN and the BPA told PPCs not to pursue these cases).

If the SAR does not come back within 30 days of requesting it, chase it up with a second email to their DPO to see the truth.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • DT51BDT51B Forumite
    8 Posts
    Sorry I should have added, they included the transaction from the machine which only has the first 3 characters from my VRN the last 3 are missing. Highly unlikely to be my mistake, it would mean I missed half of my VRN off!

Just checked when I sent the email to the DPO and it was the 7th of April so I need to chase that up seen as though they have ignored it.
  • Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    113.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Really interested to see the SAR. You have a right to the data, they can't hide it.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Check your Clubcard vouchers

Use our trick to extend them

MSE News

Preparing for summer

What MoneySaving things can you do now to get ready?

MSE Forum

Hot Diamonds 40% off code

Including already-reduced outlet stock

MSE Deals