We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Call Divert
I have pay as you go basic Nokia phone with call divert facility and am on Virgin Network.
My question is :- If I were to divert incoming calls to my landline would the caller pay landline rates (if calling from a landline) and also would my landline number remain confidential.


I hope there might be one of you good people out there who may be able to help me. I think I am turning into a technophobe.
My question is :- If I were to divert incoming calls to my landline would the caller pay landline rates (if calling from a landline) and also would my landline number remain confidential.
I hope there might be one of you good people out there who may be able to help me. I think I am turning into a technophobe.
0
Comments
-
sorry, but virgin don't support call divert.
It is better to be thought of as an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt0 -
Thanks elljay20 At least that is a very quick answer to my query even if it is a disappointment.0
-
Thanks elljay20 At least that is a very quick answer to my query even if it is a disappointment.
you could change network and port your number over. if you do, then as far as i'm aware the caller still pays mobile rates and no your landline number is still private. call divert is chargable though.
It is better to be thought of as an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt0 -
as far as I'm aware, no pay-as-you-go network supports call diverting, however all pay-monthly pacakages do (including virgin contract)
caller definately pays the same rate, and you pay the cost of the divert, although if you do have inclusive minutes to landlines then the call-diverts are usually included0 -
bravoseven wrote: »as far as I'm aware, no pay-as-you-go network supports call diverting, however all pay-monthly pacakages do (including virgin contract)
Virgin contract,s do not support Call Divert !!!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards