We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Needing to cancel or lower my mobie contract... HELP!!!
I have recently moved into a house where I get NO signal what so ever unless I leave my phone upstairs... I'm also due a baby in a few months and so £35 tariff with Orange is a ridiculous amount to pay considering I can't really use my phone at all. I am wanting to change to O2 as my boyfriend can get signal absolutely fine. I started my contract in August for 12 months so have quite a while left with it. If I change to O2 I can get a sim only tariff at £20 which is offering me the same as what I have with Orange now.... I really don't know how to go about it. I know you can get out of the contract with Orange if you use that number which they're now charging for, but unfortunately i dont use it so I'm guessing I couldn't get out of it that way.
Any help would be really appreciated!
Any help would be really appreciated!
Hannah111
0
Comments
-
ring up orange and have a word with them or take a look at the t&c's on their site as you might be able to get out of the contract. don't tell them you get signal upstairs, just that you can't but bf on o2 can. it's worth a try0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards